May 9, 2012

Random Thoughts Including Food

     It's been an eternal four days since my last post.  Goodness, I better not get blogger's apathy.

     I've gone through an entire notebook in less than a month!  Yellow Roses 2.0 (yes, I number my notebooks) is labeled "70 sheets" on the front, but that's not quite accurate because I've torn out a few pages here and there.  But 70-some pages filled top to bottom, front to back with my handwriting is pretty sweet, not to mention encouraging.  If I can go through a half-inch stack of lined paper, I'm sure I can write an entire book.

     Let's see, how many notebooks will it take for me to finish Yellow Roses?  Now, there about six chapters written in YR 2.0, give or take notes and bits that are speckled in, and  I estimate that the YR will be about twenty-six chapters long. So, that means about.... 40 notebooks will do the trick.
     Just kidding.  I'll probably go through about 4½.  Yet, it could be more, could be less.  There are so many variables like wide or college ruled, number of sheets, and how focused I am.

     Speaking of focus, I did a pretty gnarly job today keeping my thoughts in line.  I sat down and rewrote Chapter Three.  All of it.  There were times when I wanted to give up, and I did take a few breaks, but I persevered!  And the results are pretty stellar.
     Remember that rut I mentioned several posts ago?  Something about being stuck in Chapter Two?  I'm pretty sure I'm out of it now.  *beams*

     Ah, my stomach calls me to the kitchen, and I must obey.  (I feel like I mention food a lot.  Hmmm, probably because I always hungry.)

     Chasing a gnat so I can kill it,

NA

No comments: