April 27, 2012

Avocados

     Last post, I mentioned that I read the novel Unwind on Monday.  Well, today I found a short film that is an adaptation of the novel!  It makes me so happy.  *sniffs*  But it probably won't make you happy, more likely perturbed. I'm sharing this video because I love the book and think everyone in America should read it.  The video's not graphic, but it is unsettling.


     On a happier less freak-you-out note, I worked my tail off writing a newly revised Chapter Two yesterday.  It was extremely emotional for me because a lot of things were weighing me down, but I was able to channel that heartache into my writing.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  I suppose I can never quite capture the struggles of my characters if I've never felt something similar.  So, I'll just scribble relevant scenes in my notebook whenever I feel like crying or ripping a phonebook in half.  (Did you know there's a man who can actually do that?  I saw it on Youtube somewhere...)
     I really should get to typing and editing Two, but blogging is too much fun!  I get to talk about whatever I like, such as avocados.  They're such a weird fruit, not a shade of red or sweet but green and fatty.  I love them.  Nah, I only blog about writing and whatever else is related to it.  Now, that begs the question: what is this paragraph about?  Hmm, I'll get back to you on that one.

     Feeling like I could burst with glee,

NA

No comments: