April 18, 2012

Future Possibilities

     Hello peoples of the universe!
     I am here to tell you that I'm am flying high.  Maybe to Mars, or Pluto, still haven't decided yet.  Why, I ask myself.  Two very awesome happenings.


     I wrote my daily goal yesterday!  Eight full pages, and I'll probably finish Chapter Four tonight.  *fist pump*

     And... drum roll, please.

     If Yellow Roses ever becomes a movie, I know who I want to direct it.  A movie is no where in the immediate future, and I don't even raise my expectations too much about getting YR published.  But I believe it's good to know what I want for my book's future. (Oh my goodness, it sounds like I'm talking about a kid.  Well, my book is my baby.)
     When I first stumbled upon this director, he shall remain nameless for now, I really enjoyed all of his work.  He makes hilarious videos, and it wasn't till I watched a more dramatic short that I thought, "Woah.  This is freaking amazing and epic, and he needs to direct my book."  The way his videos are filmed and styled are exactly the way I envision YR.  The comedy threw me off at first, but the more I learn about where he wants to go with his career, my jaw drops and I dance around, screaming, "He's perfect!"

     Now, I'm off to wander around the world of Yellow Roses and record what I see.

     Tearing up with happiness,

NA

No comments: